A progressive multinational FMCG company are looking for a part qualified Finance Analyst to partner with key business units across the EMEA region providing best in class analysis and support. The role will support the FP&A manager in all aspects of forecasting, planning and reporting. You will need to be an excellent communicator with the ability to influence key stakeholder across the company. The business is renowned in the area for its exceptional training and internal development, if you are looking for a place to build a long lasting and rewarding career then this is the place for you.
- Business partnering regional and local department heads.
- Create market leading business plans & models.
- Budgeting & Forecasting.
- Ad hoc reporting & analysis.
- Part qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- A degree in a finance related field is desirable.
- Strong business partner.
- Good knowledge of financial systems.
- Full eligibility to work in the UK.
Role: Finance Analyst
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire, Berkshire
Apply for this job now.