Temporary Finance Administrator
Location: Kegworth, Derbyshire
Temporary ongoing contract
We have a temporary role, immediately, for a Finance/General Administrator working for one of the world's largest supply chain companies, storing and distributing consumer goods on behalf of one of the world's largest companies . It's a huge site, 600,000 square foot, with several hundred people working on the site. You will help their customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services.
- Reporting into the Finance Team. Small team of 3 in finance and this role reports to the Assistant Finance Manager on site
- You'll provide financial and administrative support to the operation, ensuring that our costs are monitored and controlled and our staff, business partners and suppliers are paid accurately on time
- Prepare and monitor the monthly hours report for salaried and weekly paid colleagues ready for submission to payroll
- Process and oversee all purchase orders and invoices
- The primary focus of the role is hours reconciliation, running reports on payroll, agency hours management for the contract team to manage
- Provide accurate reporting for KPIs, costings and any ad-hoc requests for financial management information
- The role will be responsible for dealing with Agency Timesheets and T&A, and other general admin/finance tasks, and we are looking for someone who can work on Excel spreadsheets, with a good level of literacy/numeracy, and Admin skills, liaising with all of the operations staff
- The role is likely to be on a 2-3 month basis
- 37.5 hours per week
- Working Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm
- Rate would be £10 - £11 per hour.
Is this you?
- Previous experience in a similar role with knowledge of accounting principles, practice and their application
- Administrative skills and experience are essential!
- Confidence in the use of digital financial systems, including Microsoft Office packages and accounting systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- The ability to spin multiple plates at any one time whilst still maintaining excellent attention to detail
- Excel skills are essential!