Role: School Caretaker
Start: March 2021
Pay: £13-£15 per hour
Do you pay attention to detail and are able to deliver high standard facilities support service? Are you seeking a role as a Caretaker within a school setting?
I am currently seeking to recruit a School Caretaker for a Primary school in the London Borough of Barnet commencing in March 2021. As a Caretaker, your responsibilities include Grounds Maintenance, Waste Management, and the maintenance of any health & safety issues.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out general repairs and maintenance on site
- Complete and review statutory testing daily/weekly/monthly including fire alarm testing
- Ensure all internal and external lighting is in working order replacing any bulbs where required
- Carry out day-to-day maintenance and minor repairs
- Painting and decorating where required
- Checking health & safety around the schools' premises
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Previous experience working as a Caretaker or Premises Officer within a school
- Flexibility to adapt and make informed decisions
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent knowledge of Health & Safety guidelines
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact Nola on 0207 858 6655 or send your CV to #removed# to apply for this role.