Company: ANDELA TALENT NETWORK
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Where You'll Work
Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams.
What You'll Do
- Use your knowledge in your core technology to delight our partners around the world.
- Mentor and onboard junior engineers, by consistently displaying sound judgement, setting expectations, and working effectively, both independently and as part of a global team.
- Collaborate excellently with peers and stakeholders in fast-paced distributed teams, through a love of constructive feedback, dedication and universal respect.
A minimum of 3 years of professional experience, during which you've built technical expertise and professionalism.
- Intermediate knowledge of at least one front-end framework -- React, Angular, Vue
- Working knowledge of at least one CSS framework -- Bootstrap, Materialize CSS, Semantic UI
- Working knowledge of unit and integration testing and testing frameworks/libraries -- Jest, Jasmine, Mocha
- Working knowledge of at least one task runner -- gulp, npm scripts
- Working knowledge of at least one module bundler -- webpack, parcel
- Working knowledge of at least one version control tool -- Git, Mercurial
- Experience with architecture and design principles, building to consider maintainability, performance, security requirements, and impact.
- Knowledge of code linting and formatting tools -- ESLint, Prettier
- Working knowledge of Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM) architectural pattern.
What You'll Get
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds inside and outside of your field
- A chance to change the world for the better
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.