Company: CHRYSALIS UTAH LLC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
ABOUT THE POSITION
Chrysalis is seeking to hire a Caregiver in the Utah County area. This position helps support individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities to become more independent, have fun, and build relationships. You will care for them at their own home, as well as participate in fun activities in the community. Our caregivers gain valuable experience in the human services field and will be given many opportunities to advance within the organization.
What is it like to be a caregiver for Chrysalis? Here is what you might expect to do on a typical day:
- Teach an individual how to cook a meal
- Aid in budgeting and planning
- Model appropriate behaviors
- Attend fun activities such as going to the movies, bowling, car rides, zoo visits, sporting events, video games etc.
- Help the individuals stay physically active and exercise
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
- No prior experience working with individuals with disabilities is necessary to apply for this position. We train all of our caregivers to give meaningful support to the individuals we serve.
We are hiring full time and part time positions. Options include grave shifts (around 12am - 9am), day shifts (9am - 3pm), and evening shifts (around 3pm - 9pm or later). We have some flexibility with these shifts so we will discuss availability during the interview.
This position starts at $11.50-$13 an hour depending on experience. Chrysalis also offers competitive benefits to full time employees including:
- Paid time off (vacation and sick)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Powered by JazzHR