Company: OPTIMUM EDUCATION RESOURCING
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £70 - £80/day
Optimum Education Resourcing are recruiting! We are recruiting for a Behaviour Support Specialist/ Higher Level Teaching Assistant for our secondary school client in Manchester. The position is to start asap and will be at least until the February half term.
* Working with a group of students who are at risk of exclusion
* Working in the inclusion unit
* Working collaboratively with the SENDCo.
* There may be some occasions when you will accompany a student to an offsite learning site.
* The ability to make a difference to each students' learning journey and ensure each student is engaged in their learning.
The successful candidate
* A nurturing and positive character is essential, along with demonstrating empathy
* Strong behaviour management
* Experience in a school setting or youth work/ coaching
* Be able to offer real commitment to the students
* Have a DBS (or be willing to process one)
* Able to provide at least 2 references
* Able to provide a full CV
If you are confident that you can make a difference and possess a positive and engaging demeanour then we would love to hear from you!
Click apply now to be considered for the role of Behaviour Support Specialist and one of our team will be in touch to discuss your application.
Optimum Education Resourcing is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment