Company: JUSTGREEN LAWN & LANDSCAPING
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
JustGreen Lawn & Landscaping is a full-service, boutique lawn and landscaping firm operating out of downtown Raleigh. We are committed to building strong teams which allows each team member the ability to achieve their personal and professional goals. Our #1 focus is our employees as we believe by creating the best culture and environment to work in we will be able to serve our customers above their expectations.
Our Residential Landscape Technician will provide service to residential and small commercial properties. This could include visiting properties on a weekly basis to maintain them as well as working with our install/enhancement landscaping crews to work on projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Mow, edge, weedeat and blow each property based on the customer's preference.
- Weed control in all of the landscaping beds.
- Follow orders from Project Manager and customer to ensure the job is done right the first time.
- Proficiently and safely operate landscaping equipment such as pruners, shovels, shears, blowers, chain saws, tillers, aerators, etc.
- Drives company-provided vehicle on pre-determined daily route.
- Use our mobile application to take customer notes, track time on job and mark jobs complete.
- Speak with customers while on route regarding their lawn and landscaping needs.
- Maintain vehicle and equipment via daily equipment and vehicle checks before/after each day.
- Help out other crews (maintenance crews, project crews) when needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma (or GED equivalent)
- Valid Driver's License in the State of North Carolina
- Clean driving record
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as chemical warnings, mix rates, safety rules, operating instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position including, but not limited to, bending, hunching, kneeling, standing, balancing, climbing, stooping, crawling, walking, pushing, pulling and lifting 50+ lbs.
- Ability to write and type customer reports, job reports, etc.
- 1 year of experience in lawn care
Benefits and Perks
- JustGreen is a growing company and there will be opportunity to advance into leadership and management positions.
- JustGreen offers all of its employees paid federal holidays as well as one week's paid vacation during the holidays.
- We like to enjoy our weekends too which means we rarely, if ever, work on weekends.
- Pay rate is between $12 and $15 per hour depending on experience.
Powered by JazzHR