Primary Qualified Teacher needed in a SEND Primary School in Moseley
Can you teach the Primary curriculum? Do you have experience teaching students with ASC?
The job requires a versatile and knowledgeable Teacher who is creative and caring in their approach.
The pupils in this School will have Autism. So, the Teacher will need to be resilient and be able to understand the pupils needs.
The Special School has a team of dedicated people who provide fantastic support to the children. The children are vulnerable and need that little bit extra support, you will need to be understanding and trusting.
The Special School has an excellent reputation and is a great place to work; the staff are welcoming, friendly and supportive of one another.
The ideal SEND Teacher will need to have:
- At least 6 months experience working with children with ASC
- UK QTS
- The ability to lead and build relationships with a team
- A passionate and driven approach
- In return the successful SEND Teacher will receive:
- A great rate of pay
- Sufficient time to plan and prepare lessons
- Fantastic prospects of further long-term work
- A high level of support provided by your dedicated consultant
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.
If you would like further information on this exciting position, please call Lauren Bell on 01212003224 or email your CV to #removed#