Job Title: Workday Payroll Report Writer
Reports To: Payroll Project Manager
Direct Reports: N/A
To develop and unit test Workday Payroll reports for inclusion in the payroll project User Acceptance Testing cycle.
The Workday Report Writer will be an integral part of the Payroll Project team. They will join a collaborative, resourceful, small payroll project team. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of hands- on Workday experience and possesses a deep understanding of report development.
From a daily activity perspective this person will be responsible for creating reports from scratch based on functional specifications utilising Workday Payroll, Benefits, Absence and HCM data models
- Review functional specifications
- Develop reports in line with the specifications using data from Workday Payroll, Benefits, Absence and HCM modules.
- Provide reports to functional test team with any specific areas for testing based on the technical design
- Fix any defects and provide technical specifications for each report developed.
- Essential - Expert in building and maintaining Workday reports
- Preferred - Experience in payroll report development, preferably Workday
Personal Attributes/Behavioural Skills
- Accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Works at speed
- Service focused
- Excellent oral, written skills and listening skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects and flexibility to change priorities when needed
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Role: Workday Payroll Report Writer
Job Type: Contract
Location: Leicester, Leicestershire,
Apply for this job now.