Maintain the maintenance crib during a scheduled shift. Perform all tasks with safety and quality in mind and in accordance with established procedures and process instructions. Take necessary action to minimize delay time and maximize production.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
· Exhibit superior safety practices every day evidenced by outstanding housekeeping at all times.
· Extend treatment to all other employees of the Company as individuals with the courtesy and dignity shown to customers.
· Exceed customer quality and service expectations through attention to detail.
· Exercise maximum care to protect the environment by fostering and supporting responsible operating procedures.
· Issue parts and equipment from the maintenance crib to appropriate personnel.
· Maintain inventory control by organizing the Stock Room, keeping proper records, following established procedures and work instructions, etc.
· Contact maintenance personnel to respond to emergency repairs. Act as a communications hub as necessary for the maintenance and production departments, particularly during off-shifts.
· Oversee maintenance shipping and receiving. Ensure that all materials received are correct and in good order. Contact the appropriate personnel in the plant for pick-up.
· Perform various inspections as needed on slings, and related equipment.
· Maintain work area in a clean and orderly manner.
· Computer skills including data entry
· Secure proper tools for each task
· Communicate suggestions and recommend solutions to problems to provide for an efficient operation
· Approach work assignments in a positive manner and function as a team member
· Perform other assignments as may be requested
· Requires shop math, fairly complicated drawings and formulas, precision measuring instruments.
· Over one year and up to three years of experience. Judgment to perform work and make decisions as to setups and quality.
· Life truck experience
· Organizational skills
Role: Inventory Control Specialist
Apply for this job now.