Company: THE TOBIN FAMILY OF SCHOOLS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
The Tobin School, a small, independent day school in Natick, is seeking a full time Teacher for a Junior Kindergarten classroom.
About Our Junior Kindergarten Program:
- JrK students are 4.5 and 5 years old
- Our innovative program is designed to be a perfect balance of developmentally appropriate early childhood activities, as we work toward our goal of taking these students 'as far as they can go' academically.
- This classroom has a capacity of 8 students per day.
- This teacher will join a coteaching team.
- Candidate must be able to work a rotating schedule of 7:30am - 3:30pm, and 9:30am - 5:30pm days.
- Position runs through the end of June 2021 but will resume in late August of 2021. Summer work is available for those that want it in our Summer at Tobin program.
- Compensation: full time benefits, medical and dental insurance, paid holidays, and paid time off.
- Must be EEC Teacher certified
- Bachelor's degree preferred in early childhood or related field or 5+ years of experience as a teacher
- Experience teaching PreK, JrK or Kindergarten
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with both children and adults
- Ability to plan and lead engaging, developmentally appropriate curriculum.
Come join our small, community learning environment here at Tobin!
Powered by JazzHR