A newly created health & safety advisor vacancy with an international organisation based in south Essex. This role offers the opportunity to work on the company's key construction projects as they look to continue their growth plans for 2021.
- Carrying out CDM inspections for construction projects on site.
- Performing contractor checks.
- Applying lockout tagout
- Support the business' 2021 Health & Safety strategy to achieve ISO 45001 accreditation
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent.
- Experience carrying out CDM inspections.
- Safety experience in a construction environment.
- Confident writing risk assessments and method statements.
Job ref: MR15633