You will be working with a team of designers dedicated to generating/revising CAD drawings for quotes, prototypes and engineering change requests, as well as supporting the Manufacturing floor as issues arise in assembly builds. This position requires regular interaction with Sales, Manufacturing, and other Engineering departments.
• Basic understanding of SolidWorks to generate/revise CAD drawings
• Basic understanding of Engineering principles and how to incorporate them into product design.
• Updating Bill of Material and Routing in ERP system
• Capability to learn new tools and systems, including but not limited to - SolidWorks, Salesforce.com, EPDM, SAP, Oracle, MS Office, ManGo
• Basic understanding of CAD software, specifically in SolidWorks with assemblies, exploded views, and detailed drawings.
• Must be capable of solving problems of moderate scope following established policies and procedures.
• Must be capable of working to meet established deadlines, and follow up on requests for action or information
• Must have the ability to learn new tools and systems.
• Capability to learn Mobius Design process for all design complexity levels within various queues.
• Demonstrate commitment to customer satisfaction both internally and externally.
• Demonstrate strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work semi-independently with close supervision.
• Strong sense of responsibility, urgency, enthusiasm and high energy.
• Demonstrate ability to work in a team and cross functional department environment.
• Performing other duties as assigned
Associate's or High School Degree with focus in Computer Aided Drafting software (or equivalent) and 0-3 years experience.
Prior experience with CAD software, preferably Solidworks, required.
Weekend coverage required.
BEPC provides Technical Engineering and Information Technology Project Management services to Fortune 500 companies in the Life Science and technology industries. BEPC Inc. is incorporated in the state of Texas, with headquarters in San Angelo, Texas, and is a minority and HUB-certified Company recognized through the National Minority Supplier Development Council.
BEPC offers Life Science engineering and technical consulting services that include: process, product, equipment, and software validations, process and product transfers, commissioning and qualification of manufacturing clean rooms, clean room automation, packaging engineering, labeling and document translation, technical writing, and process automation.
Additionally, as a leading IT consulting company, BEPC offers enterprise resource planning, large-scale technology deployment and integration, SAP development, information assurance, network architecture, and project management. As a direct supplier with large MSPs, BEPC offers its clients highly qualified candidates to fill professional, technical, information technology and manufacturing engineering positions. These large staffing companies leverage BEPC's expertise to fill highly technical positions for their clients.
Apply for this job now.