Provide administrative services, monitor and update project tracking information, provide training and maintain training matrices for Reagents Manufacturing, manage project status and time-lines, implement process improvement systems and procedures, complete special projects for the factory, controls QC documents and ensure compliance related with Manufacturing documents, and Point of Contact between Document Services and Manufacturing.
- Controls manufacturing document flow within the reagent factory and maintains the integrity of manufacturing documents per FDA guidelines and interact with Document Services for issues related to Agile Implementation.
- Research and prepare reports, presentations, and correspondence.
- Coordinate training activities and maintain training records.
- Provide Administrative Services at staff meetings and coordinate action item follow-up.
- Maintain Project Information and Status Reports.
- Process purchase requests, capital equipment requisitions, and invoices.
- Enter information and track data for Manufacturing Metrics.
- Associates degree in business administration or related degree in combination with professional training in related work experience which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management preferred.
- 5 years of administrative experience or project management experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Highly skilled in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Internet. MS Project helpful.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent time management, planning, organization and problem solving skills.
- Must be people-oriented and a team player.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
The coming together of INC Research and inVentiv Health as one global company, called Syneos HealthTM, has created the industry’s only true end-to-end solution. This one entity combines world-renowned clinical research and commercialization capabilities with today’s most advanced science, business and data technologies to make real advances possible. We help you improve performance, reduce risk and expedite delivery of healthcare innovation to patients worldwide.
Role: Project Coordinator/Clinical Research
Apply for this job now.