Ram Jack, the innovative leader in foundation repair and new construction steel pilings, is currently recruiting a Crew Foreman for the Birmingham area. Our Crew Foremen are highly competent, appreciated, and generously compensated.
The Crew Foreman oversees and participates in the daily construction activities at the work site and is responsible for the overall progress of the project, as well as, delivery of equipment and materials. He/she will also work alongside the crews to complete the project within the given time frame and budget, resolve contract disputes, and arrange any necessary order changes .As the Crew Foreman, you are responsible for the communication and satisfaction of the homeowner, the job, the financial results, the crew, the equipment, the truck, and the presentation of Ram Jack and our services. A large part of this position will involve dealing with people and the need to be a champion of ongoing communication, motivation of others, and coordination.
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day field production operations, as well as, your site’s equipment and crew movement.
- You will complete the necessary paperwork for each job, lead the conclusion for complex problems, and coordinate problem-solving for your crew.
- You will enforce and report any quality control issues, handle any employee write-ups, and conduct safety toolbox training.
- You will be responsible for maintaining proper processes and procedures and inventory control.
- Ensure the production is cost effective, and the jobs are installed in a timely manner and are of Ram Jack quality
- Coordinate the manpower, material resources, and equipment allocation for each job
- Set and control Quality Control Standards and ensure all health and safety guideline are followed
- Oversee all equipment maintenance
- Implement and oversee all training
- Supervise and motivate team morale
- Review work performance daily
- Ensure due diligence of all documentation and documentation review
- You must have construction experience, preferably a minimum of two year.
- You must be self-motivated, a team player, and physically capable to handle the workload.
- You must be able to take and give direction effectively to complete the task at hand.
- You must be able to speak in a professional manner to customers, especially when reviewing the job plan and doing a final walk through.
- You must be able to manage all aspects of the job, including the crew.
- You must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
High school graduate, trade school, or equivalent
Chosen candidates will enter an extensive supervisor training program.
This is a full-time opportunity with paid vacation and holidays. The Crew Foreman will be paid on an hourly basis and have the opportunity for bonuses.
For more information on Ram Jack, please visit #removed# Ram Jack is growing, and we need good people to grow with us.
Role: Foundation Repair Crew Foreman
Apply for this job now.