Senior Instrument Designer
12 Month Contract
Our client has a requirement for a Senior Instrument Designer, who will be required to work on a 12 Months contract basis in Immingham.
Basic Purpose / Accountabilities
Producing AutoCAD drawings, Instrument Data Sheets and other project related design documentation.
Primary Functions / Responsibilities
- Production of Cable Block Diagrams, Loop Sheets, Hook Ups, Cable Schedules etc.
- Production of Data Sheets for Field Instrumentation.
- Production of I.S.Calculations.
- Writing of Scope of Works.
- Collating, checking and issuing of detailed design work packs.
- Producing FEL Study Documents.
- Answering TQ's from Construction Team.
- Able to work as part of a dynamic team and be capable of delegating tasks to other team members.
- Assist and Supervise Graduate Engineers and Designers.
- Work at pace on multiple work fronts.
Essential Skills / Requirements / Qualifications
- Microsoft Office Products.
- Previous Experience working on a top tier COMAH site.
- Good understanding of protection concepts for Hazardous Areas.
- Understanding of SIS.
- HNC - Instrument & Control Operations Engineering or Equivalent.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Senior Instrument Designer's looking for new employment.