Here at Hunter AHP we have an opportunity for an experienced Case Manager with either an Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy degree to carry out an associate case management role. My client is looking for case managers across the UK with the more urgent needs being in the Midlands & south of England.
This role is for a full time Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist with at least 2 years case management experience. The ideal candidates will have good clinical experience in any of the following areas; Neuro, paeds neuro, trauma, burns & plastics or orthopaedics. This position will be working from home the majority of the time & will include occasional client visits.
Details of the Associate Case Management role are:
- Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy Qualification
- Remote Working / Home Working
- Negotiable Hourly Rate & Travel Rates
- Car Driver Required
- 2 years Case Management Experience (locum, permanent or associate)
- 4 years Clinical Experience in: Neuro, Paeds Neuro, Trauma, Burns & Plastics or Orthopaedics
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Charlie Brooks at Hunter AHP today on 0203 475 4858