Axis Business Development & Marketing Analyst
Axis Group is a Data Analytics consulting firm headquartered in Berkeley Heights, NJ with a regional office in Atlanta, GA that provides expertise in the areas of UX Design, Predictive Analytics, Information Management, and data visualizations. For twenty years, Axis Group has delivered hundreds of solutions to satisfied customers at Global 1000 and mid-market organizations. We partner with best-of-breed technology vendors to provide Healthcare, Manufacturing/Retail/Distribution, Energy & Utilities, and Financial Services firm solutions that give them insight into their business processes.
The Business Development Analyst is responsible for creating and advancing leads through sales and marketing activities. The Business Development Analyst will reach business targets through email marketing campaigns, inbound lead follow up and phone calls. This individual will foster the creation of outbound sales leads through initiation of prospect calls/demos and the establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers.
This role will also be a part of the overall digital marketing strategy. This will provide input to digital campaign, and potentially assist with content presentation.
Integrity, communication skills, creativity and passion are essential for this role.
- Contact and build relationships with inbound leads from Axis website or partner channel.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin the sales process.
- Develop strong relationships by networking across departments.
- Contribute content (blogs, email templates, web pages, ideas, etc.) to be included in digital marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with Solution Directors (Account Managers) to determine necessary strategic sales approaches within existing accounts.
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to Account Managers where appropriate.
- Make outbound follow-up emails or calls to existing customers to cross-sell and up-sell products or promote events.
- Maintain and expand the company's database of prospects.
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to Account Managers with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, and so on.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into qualified leads.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, and prepare sales order forms and reports.
- Coordinate customer training as necessary.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.
- Attend periodic sales or marketing training where applicable.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
- College degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Economics or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Less than 5 years of direct work experience in customer services or sales position
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques. Knowledge of Customer Centric Selling methodology a plus.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High-level of integrity and work ethic.
- Experience with customer relationship management software. Working knowledge of HubSpot is a plus.
Axis Group offers a competitive compensation package that includes salary plus quota incentives as well as a full benefit package including 401K. Must be US citizen. No third parties.
Axis Group is a Business Intelligence consulting firm headquartered in Berkeley Heights, NJ with a regional office in Atlanta, GA. We provide expertise in the rapidly expanding areas of Business Intelligence. As one of the most trusted technology business intelligence firms in the US, for nearly twenty years, Axis Group has been delivering hundreds of solutions to satisfied customers at Global 500 and mid-market organizations. We help clients address their toughest challenges and are the solution provider to many of the top most influential businesses in the world. At Axis we leverage cutting edge technology to help our clients exceed even their own expectations. We partner with best of breed technology vendors. Axis Group is also the most experienced QlikView / Qlik Sense partner in North America with the greatest number of world-class QlikView / Qlik Sense consultants and solutions. We have integrated visualization tools with a wide variety of systems and have the know-how to design, build and support any solution.
Role: Axis Business Development & Marketing Analyst
Location: Berkeley Heights,
Apply for this job now.