We are a leader in Architectural Railing Systems and are looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager for our Carrollton office. We primarily rely on organic growth and are consistently developing our products to better serve our customer base.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Project management of commercial building railing projects, including planning, scheduling, design coordination, installation coordination, and documentation.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Coordinate and direct detailers and install crew.
- Provide timely communication with customers.
- Manage project documents, such as, contract drawings, RFIs, and ASIs.
- Coordinate construction schedule and installation with customers.
- Project billing and pay applications.
- Negotiate contracts.
- Coordinate and track submittal approval process.
- Act as liaison between the design department and customers.
- Provide estimating and quoting.
- Provide field measurements.
- Conduct site visits and coordination meetings.
- Establish new practices and procedures for operations.
- Experience with fabrication methods, anchorage, connections, and installation of structural steel and/or ornamental metal.
- Experience in the commercial building process.
- Fluent in reading and interpreting construction drawings and specifications.
- Construction-related Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and MS Project or other construction scheduling software.
- Possess excellent communication and customer skills.
- Must be able pass drug screen and background check
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with Gantt chart scheduling.
- Knowledge of structures, anchorage, steel, concrete, etc.
Powered by JazzHR