Children's Home Manager
Up to £65,500
- Children's Home Registered Manager
- Managing a 7 bedded children's residential care home
- Managing a service that supports and cares for children and young people with learning disabilities and autism
- The home is currently rated GOOD by OFSTED, the manager will ensure the home is compliant with OFSTED
- Manage, support and recruit staff team
- Work with RI to ensure the service is safe and effective
- Manage referrals
- Manage budgets
- Full-time, permanent, Monday - Friday, + on-calls
- National, leading social care provider
- Provide care and support to children and young people within OFSTED regulated services
- Experienced and supportive SMT team
- Internal recruitment and HR team to support managers to help manage services
- Internal quality and assurance service to support with compliance and policy updates
- Salary up to £50,000
- + £5,000 welcome bonus
- + up to £10,500 in bonuses
- NVQ Level 5 i leadership and management
- NVQ Level 3 in children and young people
- Deputy or Registered Manager experience
- Driving licence
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.