An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Static Security Support Officer to join Kingdom Services Group Ltd, working at a wind farm site in Lerwick, ZE1 area and other sites on Shetland.
In return we offer a company award scheme, optional work place pension, career progression and access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
Hours: Various hours and shifts as and when required, Days, Nights and weekends as per site requirements.
Pay: £10.00 - £11.50 per hour, dependent on site worked.
To be considered for this position, you will need:
- A valid SIA licence; or applied for / Own transport preferred
- A full five year checkable employment history
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability to work as part of a team
- An enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible approach
- IT skills
The Security Officer will be required to:
- Act as the first point of contact for the site
- Liaise with client to fulfil security requirements on site
- Complete various security documentation
- Liaise with manager effectively and efficiently
- Protect the image of high profile client and Kingdom
- Supervise and control site access
- Conduct regular site patrols
- Where appropriate and trained act as incident first responder
Examples of our fantastic colleague welfare includes: -
- Great people management
- Pension and real time access, includes Perkbox (a bunch of freebies)
- A real career pathway
- Professional development training/ via Skills Centre
- Company award scheme
- Awards & Commendations
- Colleague Zone web portal
At Kingdom we take pride in our ability to develop our employees beyond their starting role within the company. Working in partnership with Skill Centre we will make sure you meet all the requirements for your role as well as using existing funding programmes to open up a whole host of career opportunities for you. The qualifications on offer include courses such as First Aid, Customer Services, Team Leading and Conflict Management to name but a few and you will be supported on your training journey with access to the latest e-learning software and equipment.