Do you enjoy being outdoors, working outdoors all year round? Do you think you would enjoy forestry type work and helping to keep vegetation from stopping our electricity from flowing? Would you find it rewarding to help restore the power to people who have lost it after a storm, tornado or hurricane? That is what we do and we are looking for individuals who not only want to join our team but grow through training and hands-on experience and move our company onward in our effort to keep electricity available to everyone.
In Sunshine, Rain, and Snow.
Be a part of this team of silent heroes, and get comfortable inside your new, permanent career.
Pay will start at $10 / hour, plus overtime. (Double time on Sundays.)
Per diem is offered if your crew travels to assist in transmission or storm recovery at a distant location. Continual pay increases with growing experience and extensive on-the-job training.
- Cut back trees and brush
- Solid member of your line clearance team
- Pull/haul/cut/drag/ feed brush into a wood chipper
- Climb with safety gear and a chain saw
- Use a chainsaw/leaf blower/etc.
- Participate in stump removal.
- Must have lace-up boots that cover the ankle. No Steel Toes Allowed.
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be willing and able to train to climb trees
- Must be age 18 or older
- Must not be afraid of heights.
- Must be able to go up in the bucket of a bucket truck, which has a weight limit of 300 pounds.
- Must have an Epi-Pen on your person if you are allergic to bees
- Must not be under the influence of illegal or certain prescription drugs as a safety precaution.
To Apply, Contact Mae at 423-754-1259.
Main Office: 423-347-3006
Utility Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are a family-owned and operated staffing firm.
We work hard to connect skilled workers with excellent career opportunities.
Visit us online at #removed# or like us on Facebook at #removed#/utilitystaffingsolutions.
Role: Trimmer Climber - Entry Level
Apply for this job now.