Full Time, Monday-Friday, 2nd Shift
Hours: 4:00 pm - 2:30 am
R+L Carriers has an immediate opportunity for Trailer Mechanics at our Oklahoma City Service Center. Responsibilities will include:
- Repairs and required preventive maintenance of trailers
- Inspect, trouble shoot, diagnose, and perform maintenance on equipment
- Perform safety inspections of equipment and prepares safety documents required by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), company and any other Federal, State or Local regulations
- Interpret work orders and technical manuals
- Repair or replace defective parts, components or systems
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that the work meets manufacturer’s specifications and legislated regulations
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Experience in trailer PMs and repairs
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must own your own tools
Please click "APPLY NOW" for consideration!
We offer an excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matching contributions, Paid Vacation & Holidays, and free vacation lodging at our exclusive employee resorts in Daytona Beach, FL, Big Bear Lake, CA and Pigeon Forge, TN.
Role: Trailer Mechanic
Location: Oklahoma City,
Apply for this job now.