Journeyman Electrician: Commercial
JOB DESCRIPTION Summary/ Objective
Journeyman Technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain facilities according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the customer’s business goals and objectives. The general maintenance technician assists the facilities manager in the maintenance of ACS Commercial Services, LLC customers. We specialize in Retail Commercial Maintenance and Construction. We are not just another, maintenance company; we are the best in the industry and have the best retail clients in the industry. We furnish a company vehicle, all fuel, vehicle maintenance, and a company phone. We have paid vacations, sick days, paid holidays. We have voluntary dental, vision, life, and health insurance. If you are looking for work at an excellent company, then we want to talk to you.
· Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
· Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
· Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
· Working on both residential and commercial new installs and remodeling jobs
· Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
· Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
· Final Connections
· Take Pictures, Write up work orders with detailed descriptions, send in paperwork both physically and by email. Turn in paperwork.
· Be able to use a company phone, use apps, email, and effectively communicate.
· Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain facilities.
· Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs to facilities and scheduled maintenance repairs of facilities.
· Perform service repair duties and responsibilities.
· Perform service skills including, but not limited to, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, troubleshooting and repair of facilities.
· Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
· Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
· Perform regular preventive maintenance on facilities.
· Perform a variety of electrical, plumbing, carpentry maintenance functions.
· Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
· Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
· Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
· Technical Capacity.
· Ethical Conduct.
· Communication Proficiency.
· Results Driven.
* Supervisory Responsibility
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Work is regularly performed in a combination of office, warehouse, outdoor, and shop environments and is regularly exposed to dust, odors, oil, fumes and noise.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are dependent on the service cal. There is On-Call Duty on scheduled rotations.
Travel : Drive & Travel is expected for this position. (Company provided vehicle and fuel card)
Required Education and Experience
· 2+ years of Electrical Journeyman License
· High school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
· 2+ years of Electrical Journeyman Experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
You must possess a strong background in the following skill sets: Electrical, Plumbing, Drywall Repairs, Painting, Flooring, General Carpentry, Locks, You must furnish your own hand tools and must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
As an equal opportunity employer, ACS Commercial Services, L.L.C. does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, military status, disability, or on any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable federal, state, or local law. Furthermore, ACS Commercial Services, L.L.C. will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship, safety, and/or health risk.
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
ACS specialize in Commercial Maintenance. We are not just another, maintenance company; we are the best in the industry and have the best retail clients in the industry.
Role: Electrician - Journeyman: Commercial - Service -$2,500 - Sign On Bonus
Apply for this job now.