Irving, Texas Skills :
Other, Business, Test, cluster, algorithms, python, analysis, software, leadership, AWS, AI, algorithm, Analytical, Analyze, analyzes, Analyzing, Automated, Awareness, cases, Connectivity, Data, designs, detection, Develop, Distributed, Entity, evaluate, extraction, hive, industry, insights, Language, learning, Machine, Mining, ML, Modeling, Models, NATURAL, optimization, perform, Process, Processes, processing, products, programs, query, Regression, Requirements, Resolution, role, Science, Scientist, Spark, Statistical, systems, Team, TensorFlow, Testing, tools, TX, Unstructured, Video, with, Works, AS, Courses, Check, Decision, Diverse, effectiveness, creates, develops, maintains, manipulating, integrate, Predictive, OR, sources, work, send, techniques, Candidates, IS, technologies, Various, sets, Teams, Big, Job, Analytics, Machine learning (T, Project, DEEP LEARNING, Simulation, Verizon Description :
We are looking for a strong Data Scientist!
Job Title: Data Scientist
Location: Irving, TX
Project Duration: 1 year
- 6 years minimum in a Data Scientist role
- At least 5 years -Machine Learning experience where they Have built Data Models
- Python, R, and Deep Learning techniques like TensorFlow
- Evaluates and uses algorithms for Natural Language Process (NLP), AI and ML
- Strong leadership skills/self-starter/ team player
- Able to come up with data science use cases - **Helpful link below**
- Experience with Data mining techniques such as scenario modeling, pattern detection, A/B testing, nearest neighbor, cluster analysis, sentiment analysis, decision trees, optimization, simulation, regression analysis, deep learning and other types of analysis
-Visualization tools like Tableau
-Familiarity with AWS and distributed data processing systems
-Hadoop, Hive, Spark
Day to day:
Analyzes the requirements and evaluates technologies for data science capabilities including Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, predictive modeling, statistical analysis and hypothesis testing.
Comfort in manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensional data from disparate sources
Uses large data sets to perform entity resolution and extraction for work products and creates models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action.
Develop advanced software programs, algorithms, query techniques, models complex business problems, and automated processes to cleanse, integrate, and evaluate datasets.
Designs and develops methods, processes, and systems to consolidate and analyze structured and unstructured, diverse sources including big data sources.
Works with cross-discipline teams to ensure connectivity between various data sources and business problems. Identifies meaningful insights and interprets and communicates findings and recommendations.
Develops algorithms and analytical techniques to improve business performance. Maintains awareness of emerging analytics and big-data technologies.
Interview: In-person or Video for non-local candidates
- provided by Dice