Primary School Business Manager, Knottingley (part-time)
Job Type: Part time (2-4 days per week)
Start date: February.March 2021
This is a temp to perm post at the school
A very exciting opportunity has arisen in for a Business Manager to work in a Primary School located in the Knottingley area of Wakefield (WF11).
The position offers a great opportunity to join a highly successful and inclusive school as part of a well-regarded team of staff wholly focused on the success of their students. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to make a major contribution to the development of the school, including the roll out of different projects and initiatives.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Headteacher, Senior Leadership Team and staff to contribute to the strategic direction of the school and will be responsible for the day to day operation of the school including management of Finance, HR and Premises.
We are looking for people with the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
- A very high standard of communication skills, accurate use of spelling and grammar
- Relevent Qualification / NVQ
- Previous experience in a similar role
- To provide the overall strategic leadership and management for all aspects of finance, ICT, community usage, administration and operations support in the Academy
- Recent experience of working in a school office or similar setting
- Experience with using school administrative and financial systems, including SIMS
- Commitment to professional development and a keenness to learn
- Hardworking and flexible, and able to use their initiative
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with children and adults
- Commitment to Safeguarding
The GOOD graded primary school can offer you:
- A friendly, well-motivated and caring school community
- Fun and motivated children who enjoy school life
- An excellent, hardworking and committed staff team who have exceptionally high expectations
- A supportive governing body and leadership team
- High quality continuing professional development - based on your specific needs and requirements
- An innovative and well-resourced setting
The Headteacher is recruiting for School Business Manager to join the team as soon as the children return to school and is hoping to start the interview process within the next 3 weeks.
If you are interested in this role please contact Charley Alexander at the Leeds Wakefield Primary branch on the contact details below or, register to Teaching Personnel online.