We are a Real Estate Development Company, looking for a Commercial Construction Project Manager to work directly with our VP of Construction. We have multiple projects throughout PA and NJ and are looking for a reliable Assistant Project Manager to help plan construction projects and oversee their progress along the way in a timely and cost-effective manner from conception to completion.
The Construction Project Manager will be assisting in budgeting, organization, implementation and scheduling of the projects for a commercial real estate developer.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Understand scope of work from contracts.
- Ensure that architectural and MEP plans meet the requirements of the contracts.
- Obtain all permits for the jobs.
- Send plans out for bidding and manage the bidding process.
- Review the project in-depth to produce construction schedules and provide budgets for the jobs.
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors.
- Schedule all Township inspections.
- Review the work progress on daily basis.
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status.
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones.
- Ensure quality construction standards.
- Obtain Certificate Of Occupancy and all close out documents for the jobs.
- Good Computer skills
- Familiarity with construction management software packages
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
Pennmark Management Company, Inc. :
With over 30 years of commercial real estate experience, we know that the most important and controllable component of real estate investments are the relationships that exist between Landlord and Tenant. Leases themselves don't create great business relationships; excellent service, convenience, integrity and responsiveness does.
Our job as Landlords is to create and maintain space that allows our valued Tenants to prosper, and we take great pride in innovative approaches which ensure the success of our clients. From entrepreneurs seeking a tech-savvy landlord willing to bet on their success, to National credit Tenants requiring design build or multi-million dollar Tenant improvements, our most fundamental goal is to be the only Landlord our clients ever want.
Role: Commercial Construction Project Manager
Location: Plymouth Meeting,
Apply for this job now.