We're currently recruiting for this growing SME Bank and this particular role will suit either an experienced Senior Finance Manager or Controller, with a strong background of managing a team in the Banking sector.
Is largely about developing, maintaining and managing a robust reporting framework and to drive consistency in financial reporting and control. You'll manage a team of 10 responsible for monthly consolidated financial results, management accounting, process/control framework improvement and external reporting.
- Develop the Banks reporting framework, ensuring compliance with relevant accounting standards
- Responsible for Statutory Accounts and external reporting
- Preparation of annual Audit and be the first line of communication with the Auditors
- Responsible for the monthly consolidation process
- Drive consistency in accounting policy implementation
- Implement major IFRS projects and other changes
- Present to senior management a basic understanding of certain accounting policies or issues
- Provide accounting advice to senior managers across the Group
- Lead the external audit process
- Manage and review your team, including annual reviews, training and development.
- ACA, CIMA or ACCA Qualified with 10 years PQE experience
- A background in Banking
- Experience in a Statutory Reporting and Controls based role within banking
- An enthusiasm of making things better
- An ability to communicate at Board level
- A proven team leader