Micro Solder Repair Technician
Innovative company in Norcross is seeking a Micro Solder Repair Technician to perform repairs in their Norcross office.
· Diagnose boards and other components to determine root cause of failure and in order to make board repairs.
· Make repairs to small pitch boards used on LED displays.
· Record accurate repair data into company’s data base.
· Disposition repaired and unrepairable material in accordance with standard operating procedures or direct guidance from originator of material in need of repair.
· Account for all material received, processed and dispositioned.
· Maintain positive interactions with all departments.
· Qualified candidates must have good manual dexterity, pay close attention to detail, excellent hand-eye coordination
· Use microscope and soldering equipment to add/remove small components on printed circuit boards, soldering of wires, and PCB repair.
· Proficient computer skills.
· Comfortable in environments characterized by fast pace and changing priorities.
· Strong sense of urgency and purpose.
· Flexible, able to maintain control and position relationships under stressful situations.
We're looking for motivated people with a great work ethic to join our team and help us deliver on our mission statement to CONSISTENTLY PROVIDE CLIENT EXPERIENCES FOCUSED ON WHAT THEY VALUE MOST. PrideStaff is a great resource to start or continue your career growth. We work with innovative employers who are looking for skilled job seekers with specific competencies and prior experience. *** If you take a personal sense of PRIDE in your work and are looking for a career advocate to help open doors for you, we should connect. *** Also, please check out our web sites at #removed# and #removed# for free resources to assist you in your job search.
Role: Micro Solder Repair Technician
Apply for this job now.