Annapurna Recruitment is partnering with a multinational construction and development company based in Hampshire to recruit a HR Advisor on a 12 month FTC basis.
As the HR Advisor, you will be responsible for supporting the HR Business Partner in aligning the businesses HR policies, processes and systems to deliver the wider people strategy. You will also ensure that you manage ER matters successfully, promoting a high performance culture and guaranteeing that business objectives are met.
- Help with the delivery of the People Plan to the business.
- Develop relationships with managers to influence decision making.
- Manage ER, absence and redundancies successfully and promote a high performance company culture.
- Identify both talent and areas of skill shortages to ensure high performance.
- Experience working within HR at an Advisor level.
- Experience managing ER issues, absence and redundancy.
- Preferable: Experience working within a unionised environment.
- Preferable: CIPD Qualified.
This is an exciting role to work for an excellent multinational construction business paying up to £38,000 + benefits.
Please contact Robyn Hunt-Williams, if this role is of interest.
Role: HR Advisor
Job Type: Any
Apply for this job now.