Are you a talented CHP Commissioning Engineer, or Senior CHP Field Service Engineer?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience with the relevant control panels used on reciprocating gas CHP engines?
If so then this would be the right opportunity for you!
In the CHP Commissioning Engineer role, you'll report to the Commissioning Manager and will be primarily responsible for the installation and commissioning of reciprocating gas generator sets across a number of prestigious locations, including but not limited to facility management, NHS and power generation sites.
Specific tasks include:
- Performing all pre-commissioning checks
- Programming control panels from factory settings
- Tuning and mapping CHP generator sets
- Troubleshooting, control panel modifications and changing parameters
- Service, commissioning and managing the installation of gas engines
- Providing client satisfaction and outstanding customer service at all times
This is a home-based position primarily with travel throughout the Midlands, Eastern and South East & South West regions, although candidates from all over England will be considered.
- To be considered for the CHP Commissioning Engineer role you will need to possess direct experience of the relevant control panels used on reciprocating gas CHP engines and generator sets.
- We also need you to have prior experience of electrical fault finding and troubleshooting as well as the modification and programming of control panels.
- Additionally, it's crucial that you possess a can-do attitude!
- We need you to be happy with high mileage driving, and working away from home, be self-motivated and trustworthy to work effectively with minimal supervision.
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
- The basic salary for the CHP Commissioning Engineer role is between £40,000 - £65,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Payment is door to door and you will also be earning a significant amount of overtime in this role.
You'll also receive other additional benefits which include the following:
- Company contributory pension
- Overtime at x1.5 and x2
- Van (personal use allowed)
- 33 days holiday
- Extra perks and benefits
- Career development
- Childcare vouchers
- Health insurance
- Fuel card
The business you'll be working for is a leading provider of sustainable and energy-efficient CHP solutions to clients across private and public sector industries.
They're a company that people really enjoy working for.
People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Have excellent opportunities for further significant expansion in the UK.
- Are actively promoting and encouraging their employees to succeed.
- Offer a wealth of training and career development.
- Have a fantastic package and enjoyable working environment.
Think that this CHP Commissioning Engineer role is right for you? Then we'd love to hear from you!
Just click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this CHP Commissioning Engineer position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Commissioning Engineer, CHP Field Service Engineer, Operations Engineer or as an Optimisation Engineer.