LEARNING DISABILITES WAKING NIGHT SUPPORT WORKERS - FULL TIME OPPORTUNITIES
- £10.01 per hour plus overtime offered
- Waking night shifts only.
- New Milton area (15 minutes walk from station)
- Residential apartments in private complex.
- Full time Permanent 35-hour contract + overtime available. (3 day and then 2 day week) + alternative weekends.
- Interviews to be held on Whatsapp Video.
In return the Benefits offered for the Night Support Worker positions:
- Excellent pay rate
- 35 hour Permanent contracts offered
- Company pension scheme and death in benefits provided
- Excellent induction programme & ongoing commitment to your training & development
- NVQ Level 2 & NVQ Level 3 Training offered
- Free DBS
- fantastic career Prospects
What we are looking to recruit for in a Waking NIghts Support Worker
- Wonderful purpose built unit working with clients all levels of the learning disabilities spectrum.
- Do you like every day to be different you could be day to day support including medicine, community help like shopping, activities like cinema or working alongside them with occupation needs and support. Other areas can involve cooking, assisting living and dealing with challenging behaviour.
Key Duties of Nights Support Worker:
- To deliver Person Centred Care
- Providing support at levels working closely with other support workers
- Challenging behaviour to be expected
- Identify at all times the client needs and requirements
- Support client to live and work in the community and to live a fulfilling daily life.
- Support clients to remain as independent as possible while being supported
- Ability to work in a team and create a co-operative, friendly and welcoming atmosphere with the client
- The ideal applicants will have previous experience in a Support role or Care Role.
- You will have a genuine desire to make a positive impact on the lives of our clients
- Applicants will be able to work well as part of a team or work independently.
- An enhanced DBS will be required.
Thanks for taking the time to check out our posting. If this sounds like you, and sounds like it could be something you like to be part of, then please email to Mark or Whatsapp me on #removed#
Attach a CV with a current phone number and we will be in contact.