Bilingual Inbound Customer Service Agent
The best customer experience starts with the best employee experience. We strongly believe in the idea of lifelong adult learning, and this belief underpins our approach towards employee development and coaching. All Ubiquity employees have a comprehensive development plan, with the goal of career advancement.
Here's what we are looking for you to do:
• Make customers happy- we listen to our customers to discover their pain points, take ownership of their issues and answering questions to the customer's satisfaction. The customer experience is crucial to providing unparalleled service. You are the 'face' of our company and we'll count on you to make the best decisions to provide the best solutions for our customers.
• Provide exceptional service so customers stay longer- customers are people, the same as you - they want to be listened to and treated well. All interactions are personalized and we do what needs what needs to be done to take care of our customers.
• Create an efficient experience- provide superior service to get it right the first time. Without exception.
• Serious fun- we don't take ourselves too seriously.
What we're looking for in a Bilingual Universal Customer Service Agent:
- Must have 1 year of experience working in a call center providing inbound customer Service
- High School diploma or GED.
- Excellent bilingual skills. Spanish and English.
- Strong computer knowledge
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to work any shift, including nights and weekends
- Strong problem solver
- Ability to exercise good judgment and sound decisions to address inquiries and concerns from customers
- Ability to work as part of a team to achieve individual and team results
- Ability to read and follow instructions for specific customer resolution tasks
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, age, national origin, disability, which can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, veteran status, or any other legally, protected classification.
Ubiquity Global Services is a business process outsourcing (BPO) organization headquartered in New York City. Our expanding network includes service delivery locations in the United States, El Salvador and the Philippines. Founded in 2012, Ubiquity offers innovative customer experience management solutions designed to improve user satisfaction while reducing total servicing costs. Our solutions include live customer support services, interactive voice response solutions (IVR), multichannel real-time servicing and a variety of physical correspondence services. Ubiquity has developed a next-generation technology platform that powers processes engineered for operational excellence while delivering our clients meaningful and actionable business intelligence. Together with our clients, Ubiquity is pioneering a new approach for maximizing the potential of every customer contact.
Role: Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Apply for this job now.