What You Will Do:
The Account Executive at Mediaocean is responsible for driving revenue through the identification and closure of new accounts across advertisers and agencies. The Mediaocean Sales Team is a specialized group of industry experts working as consultants with our potential clients to map their needs to our solutions across our suite of products. These software products range in use cases from social media activation, advanced TV and CTV solutions, media system of record for buying and bill/pay, and global planning.
Responsibilities will include:
- Sell Mediaocean Enterprise solutions
- Proactively identify and prospect new sales opportunities with new customers and cross-sell of products to existing accounts
- Maintain proper reports and gather competitive intelligence as directed by the Revenue organization
- Conduct strategic account reviews with all assigned customers on a regular basis to review service needs and usage trends Produce proposals in the agreed upon format that reflect the client's scope of work for each sales opportunity.
- Collaborate with finance to produce contracts in accordance with the scope of work and with company policy.
- Maintain salesforce.com reporting as directed by the sales organization.
- Achieve/exceed revenue goals
Who You Are:
- Self-starter, driven, motivated, confident, agile, problem solver, consultative
- BS/BA preferred in a field such as Business, Marketing, or Communications
- In-depth knowledge of the marketing ecosystem across vendors, agencies, and advertisers, with specific knowledge of advanced digital marketing techniques, social media and CTV a plus
- Excellent presentation and oral/written communication skills
- 2-5 years of sales experience or senior account management experience, preferably in advertising technology
- Full healthcare benefits (PPO & CDHP medical plans, dental, and vision) & 401k
- New parents are offered six weeks paid leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off; vacation/sick/religious observances/philanthropy opportunities
- Professional development opportunities within our Learning & Development programs
- #removed# affinity based groups of colleagues to create community
- All of these benefits/perks are effective on the date of hire
We would hate to miss out on your application because you do not meet every requirement - transferrable skills and education will also be considered, so please do not hesitate to apply!
Mediaocean recognizes our true strength and value shine when all our team members feel there is space in the conversation for their voices, thoughts, ideas, perspectives, and concerns. Mediaocean is committed to being an equal opportunity employer, and we consider all applicants regardless of their age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability, or veteran status.