Company: PEARSON WHIFFIN RECRUITMENT LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £21,798 - £22,214 per annum
Job Title: Machine Operative
Salary: £21,798 - £22,214
Location: Mid Kent
Shifts 5:30am - 1:30pm and 2pm - 10pm
Due to continued growth, opportunities have arisen with our client based in Mid Kent for multiple Machine Operatives.
- Operating manufacturing equipment safely in line with Health and Safety policy.
- Following production plans to make sure that the right stock goes to the production line.
- Recording any down time on the correct documents and making the area supervisor aware.
- Providing a detailed handover at the end of shifts to the incoming operator or supervisor.
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong numeracy, literacy, and organisational skills.
- Previous experience within FMCG or food manufacturing would be an advantage.
- Own transport is essential due to rural location.
Upon successfully completing the 12 week probation period, you will receive a one off bonus of £300!
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply online now for immediate consideration.
This role is being handled by Sam Reid, Senior Temporaries Business Support Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!