WT Services in Bushland, Hereford and surrounding areas are looking to hire
Qualified Broadband, IPTV and Telephone Technicians.
W T Services, a subsidiary of West Texas Rural Telephone has been providing communication services to the Texas Panhandle area since 1951. WTS is a provider of local and long distance voice communications, broadband internet, cable TV/IPTV and enhanced 9-1-1 emergency services.
WT Services offers excellent benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Vacation / Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Current Driver’s License and clean driving record required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of Broadband, IPTV and Telephone installation experience preferred
- Strong Customer Service skills – ability to interface with customers
- Manages time well in order to keep up with appointments
- Ability to communicate effectively with both client and management
- Familiar with basic tools used to complete installations
- Ability to stand, squat, bend and kneel for a minimum of 8 hrs per day
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs regularly
Position Duties Include:
- Performs customer drop installations, reconnects, disconnects, etc.
- Resolve issues at installation and on scheduled service calls
- Educates customers on how to work equipment
- Goes over all paperwork, agreements/contracts, charges and billing procedures with customers before leaving appointment
- Resolve or escalate customer complaints as necessary
All employees are required to participate in training & certification courses.
Role: Qualified Broadband, IPTV & Telephone Technicians
Apply for this job now.