Are you ready to become a Telesales Executive for the world's #1 business coaching company? This is a unique opportunity for a Telesales Executive to join an enthusiastic & fast paced team.
*Experience within the telemarketing sector is essential, ideally business to business*
Our client's focus is on supporting local business owners to become even more successful by increasing their profits, building stronger teams and developing their business so it can ultimately work without them.
Our client is passionate about recruiting the right person to join their team, offering flexible working, training and development opportunities & a generous bonus scheme.
Hours are flexible, but around 20 hours per week would be ideal. There will be the option to work from home or from the office at their modern serviced offices in Crawley.
About the Role
The Telemarketer / Lead Generator will report into the business development manager, to identify and contact potential new clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Making appointments over the telephone: 80% of the role requires this
- Representing the company by telephone or written communications and occasionally in person
- Your main goal will be to generate appointments and event attendees
- You will drive the sales and follow-up process, which will include creating and maintaining our CRM database and follow-up communications with prospects and clients
- Keeping accurate records of KPIs
- Administrative support for the whole team
You will benefit from:
- World Class training and development resources
- Basic pay of FTE £20,000 to £23,000 p/a, Full time equivalent depending on experience (pro rata for part time)
- OTE performance related bonus (pro rata for part time)
- Mainly office based but working from home if required
- Do you have confident, professional and polite phone manner?
- Are you performance driven?
- Do you love a challenge?
- Are you friendly, charming and persuasive?
- Are you an engaging conservationist and dress well for professional events?
- Do you have the ability, confidence and attitude to get things done quickly and with your own initiative?
- Do you have a genuine interest in business and an enthusiasm for learning?
- Are you a pro-active and supportive team-player who is keen to muck in and make sure everyone wins?
- Are you genuine, honest and open to learning as you go along?
- Are you resilient to set-backs in the sales processes but have a can-do attitude to get right back up?
- Do you understand and apply the art of selling?
- Do you love outbound calling to prospects?
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more, please attach your CV to the link provided. Our client looks forward to hearing from you.