Material Handler/Production Associate
Electric Ave, Sparks, NV 89434 (Free shuttle services available)
3 months Temp to Hire
Shifts & Pay
Shift A - 6 am to 6 pm - Sun to Tue and Sun to Wed on alternate weeks; $15.50/hr.
Shift B - 6 am to 6 pm - Wed to Sat and Thu to Sat on alternate weeks; $15.50/hr.
Shift C - 6 pm to 6 am - Sun to Tue and Sun to Wed on alternate weeks; $17.05/hr.
Shift D - 6 pm to 6 am - Wed to Sat and Thu to Sat on alternate weeks; $17.83/hr.
1 out of 3 people get hired on as a permanent employee after the 3 months of probation period. Once you become a permanent employee, you will get amazing benefits like health insurance coverage with no out of pocket expenses, shares of the company, etc.
REFERRAL PROGRAM - SINCE WE ARE IN NEED OF LARGE NUMBER OF CANDIDATES, IF YOU CAN REFER ANYONE, WE CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH A BONUS PROGRAM
- Production Associate:
The Production Associate will report to the Production Supervisor and will be responsible for performing assembly operations. Excellent attendance is crucial for the team to achieve success. The ideal candidate has a proven record of success in fast paced environments. He/she must have the ability to work with various teams in assembly including engineering, quality, and suppliers across a wide variety of issues/ corrective actions identified in production and field performance.
The successful candidate for this position takes pride in his/her hands-on and analytical abilities, organization skills and attention to detail. He/she appreciates an environment where superior work is encouraged, noticed and rewarded.
- Perform complex assembly work.
- Tasks require the use of state of art manufacturing tools, precision measuring equipment, and machinery.
- Ability to troubleshoot.
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions for specialized equipment.
- Assemblers are also responsible for quality activities.
- Collaborates closely with technicians and engineers.
- Identify discrepant materials/components both in writing and verbally to supervisor.
- Complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules and within standard times.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Must demonstrate an ability to perform standardized work process and defined work instructions.
- Use of complex tooling that requires specialized training.
- Evaluates the assembly processes and equipment to look for continuous improvement opportunities.
- Possess a “get it done” attitude and an urgency to resolve problems/tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer skills are strongly preferred (use of Word, Excel & Outlook programs).
- High School diploma or equivalent, or evidence of exceptional ability.
- Must have strong command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Must be reliable, have good initiative, be committed, and be quality focused.
- Ability to lift 30-50 lbs. on a daily basis.
- Ability to work with a team and in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to read and understand manufacturing instructions.
- Ability to perform repetitious duties, including stairs and standing for long periods of time.
- Must have the ability to work quickly while maintaining a high level of craftsmanship and attention to detail.
Della Infotech Inc is in staffing business for five years. Over the years, we have placed hundreds of candidates to various temp and permanent positions with our 50+ happy clients all over US and Canada including Fortune 500 corporations.
Role: General Labor - Entry Level
Apply for this job now.