Rooms To Go is growing again and we want YOU be part of this exciting time!
We are currently seeking Warehouse Associates for our state-of-the-art distribution center in Brookshire, TX.
What Rooms To Go offers:
The opportunity for professional growth, great health benefits, paid time off and the satisfaction that comes from being part of a team while working for America's fastest growing and largest independent retail furniture company.
As a Warehouse Associate for Rooms To Go you will help our sales team ensure great customer service while providing our customers the ability to make their house in to their dream home! We believe our stores are the heart of our company and our distribution centers are the backbone!
There are open positions in several shifts available:
- Shop --Furniture repair due to damaged and/or product imperfections;
- Lift --Production oriented fulfillment and replenishment of furniture;
- Carpentry --Plans and constructs cabinetry and equipment used within the company for store, office, and distribution center use;
- Maintenance --General overall maintenance experience a plus but not required, perform preventative maintenance, repairs to existing equipment, and complete facility projects;
- Receiving --Unloads inbound freight and stages product to be placed in racks for storage until items are needed for shipment;
- Quality --Inspection of all outbound furniture for quality imperfections; attention to detail
- Returns --Checks in, verifies and properly identifies all product returning from customers and stores
- Inventory --Cycle counts inventory locations for accuracy, plans and orders inventory from other facilities to fulfill customers' existing orders, researches inventory inaccuracies;
- Metal Fabrication/Welding --Fabricates and develops equipment used within the operation for completing tasks;
- Shipping --Prepare furniture for shipment to the customer and stores
- Reprocessing --Re-wrap and box product that has been removed from factory packaging for inspection, making sure product integrity is maintained while in storage within the facility.
- The capacity to learn and work in a team-oriented, fast paced environment that requires lifting of 50 lbs repeatedly, bending, standing, walking and the ability to work in a non-air-conditioned environment.
- Able to pass the pre-employment testing which includes a physical, background check, and drug testing
- Be at least 18 years of age
If you are motivated and goal-driven, then come join the Rooms To Go Family!
Rooms To go opened its first store in 1991 in Orlando, Florida. We introduced an innovative new way to shop for furniture by featuring designer coordinated rooms, packaged to maximize savings for our customers.
Today, we are over 7,000 employees strong, operating more than 200 stores and 7 state-of-the-art distribution centers. We are the largest independent retail furniture company in America. As an industry leader in fast delivery, financing, product availability and the latest home fashions and designs, we sell quality merchandise at great prices.
Role: Katy Warehouse Associate 
Apply for this job now.