Oracle EPM & Reporting Lead strong>
12 Month Contract
£450 - £500 per day p>
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a 12 month contact based in Liverpool to work on a multimillion pound high profile transformation Programme. p>
The Experienced Oracle Enterprise Planning & Budgeting Cloud Service and Strategic Workforce Planning Consultant will lead the EPM & Reporting Workstream within the Programme Team. As Workstream lead you will provide ownership and focus for the overall EPM solution design in conjunction with internal stakeholders and best practice. p>
* Provide ePBCS & SWP expertise, knowledge and experience to ensure an as vanilla as possible, adopt not adapt implementation.
* Plan, scope and execute the successful implementation of the EPM and Reporting aspects of the Programme
* Ensure that all of the key integration / interface requirements between Oracle Cloud and EPM are identified and included in the scope of the programme.
* Serve as the primary point of contact between the Enterprise Performance Management and Reporting customers / partners, leadership team(s) and project team, ensuring they are kept engaged and informed on the progress of these elements;
* Establish a detailed / scoped EPM & Reporting work-stream plan during the Initiation Stage and manage and maintain it through the Delivery and Implementation stages for a successful go-live; p>
Skills & Experience p>
* Extensive knowledge and experience of implementing Oracle ePBCS & SWP, within large and complex organisations.
* Extensive functional / solution knowledge of the Oracle products including OTBI & BI Publisher.
* Very strong people management skills, and the ability to engage and build strong relationship with stakeholders at all levels.
* Ability to build strategic alignment across the organisation.
* Ability to work in partnerships with implementation partners and software providers to deliver an ERP solution, which is suitable for the organisation's needs. p>
Oracle/ Consultant/ Liverpool/ ePBCS/ Reporting/ Oracle p>
Role: Oracle EPM & Reporting Lead
Job Type: Contract, Full Time
Location: Liverpool, North West, North West
Apply for this job now.