From £40,000 - £Negotiable + Hybrid
Are you an experienced Customs Manager with knowledge of Global trade? Are you looking for a career move that can full autonomy over a growing Customs department?
If you have an excellent understanding of global trading and/or Customs, enjoy dealing with multiple Clients and are looking for an opportunity to provide guidance and solutions for their customs needs, this could be the next role for you.
Managing a small team of Customs Administrators, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the Directors to grow the Customs Department and assist in the implementation of a new warehousing and bonded facility. As the Subject Matter Expert in your field, this is an excellent opportunity to make your mark on an expanding logistics business who strive to offer the highest levels of customer service.
If you have a background in Customs, knowledge of bonded warehousing and are looking to accelerate your career, you will benefit from an empowered working environment with future development opportunities.
- Identification & Implementation of strategic customs processes
- Liaising with importers/exporters and others to obtain all necessary information.
- Deal with enquiries quickly and efficiently relating to; customs procedures, tariff classifications and duty rates.
- Working closely with Clients to determine current & future requirements.
- Sharing knowledge with the Customs team to ensure all declarations are completed accurately and efficiently.
- Provide Customs knowledge and support across the business
- Previous experience of working within a Global Customs role
- A solid understanding of UK and EU customs process is preferable.
- An understanding of both import and export operations.
- Knowledge of bonded/VAT/HMRC processes
What you'll receive:
- Continuous professional development
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Further career opportunities
- Autonomy to manage effectively
If you are looking to further your career within the Supply Chain, please click APPLY NOW!
GRN Search Group is a specialist recruitment consultancy working within the Supply Chain Industry and covers roles within: Transport & Logistics, Freight & Customs, Distribution & Storage and Procurement & Supply Chain.
(trade, international, customs, clearance, specialist, Belfast, hybrid, consulting, consultancy, supply chain, import, export)