Senior Product Manager
£56,000+ (Depending on experience)
At Entura International, we protect creativity and innovation in the film, TV and music industries. Founded in 2010, we’ve quickly emerged as a global leader in content protection and technological rights management, with our unique approach allowing us to work with some of the biggest names in entertainment. Our clients rely on us to be experts and leaders when it comes to new web technologies and emerging threats to their intellectual property, and our sophisticated systems require talented lateral thinkers (and caffeine).
A unique opportunity has opened for an enthusiastic Senior Product Manager within our newly-formed product development department.
The Product Manager Role
We are keen to find someone who's up for the challenge of taking on this truly amazing opportunity to continue to ensure our strategy, ideas and expertise are refined into valuable products and services for our clients.
Your responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Act as the lead for all anti-piracy product development
- Understand our company goals and product strategy
- Establish cross-functional product teams to implement the strategy
- Introduce structure, pace and consistency to our product development processes
- See new products through from conception to delivery
- Ensure existing products are being developed in line with new ideas or requirements
- Constantly evaluate existing products and processes to ensure they are fit for purpose, and to eliminate waste
- Grow and lead the newly-formed team as you see necessary
Requirements for the Product Manager Role
- 3+ years’ experience in a technology product development capacity
- A practitioner of LEAN principles
- Strong knowledge of process development & mapping
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- A proven self-starter and self-motivator
- Fun place to work
- 24 days’ holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- Career development
- Free Breakfast
- Free Fruit
- Free Weekly Yoga
- Free Weekly Football
- Regular social gatherings
- Friday Drinks
If you feel you are suitable for our Technical Product Manager position, please apply now.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Role: Senior Product Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: North London, South East
Apply for this job now.