Channel Sales Manager – Access Control Security Products
VP of Sales – Millennium Group Inc.
Millennium Group, a privately held security solutions provider, is seeking an experienced channel sales manager to build out our partner network of dealers and distributors to drive growth in our Access Control and Banking solutions product lines.
This critical role is accountable for delivering new, profitable sales growth by maintaining and building relationships with new and existing partner distributors, dealer re-sellers, manufacturing representatives and end users while growing MGI’s pipeline.
Specific responsibilities include;
- Deliver sales and profit goals (monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Develop and manage business growth and profit plans with distribution, dealers and manufactures representatives; build a profitable pipeline of new business opportunities with existing partners while recruiting and on boarding new partners/channels
- Increase revenue YOY of existing channel partners,
- Identify and bring new channel partners on board to achieve growth targets
- Collaborate with marketing to develop and implement partner sales programs
- Present to end users and navigate sales process alongside distributors and dealer channel
- Follow up on marketing generated leads, including end user leads from our efforts with CMD, to educate, qualify and develop them into actionable sales opportunities.
- Provide accurate and detailed updates of all sales development activities and prospect interaction in Salesforce.com
- Meet weekly/monthly sales metrics in order to manage/develop the pipeline and meet quotas.
- Work closely with sales management, marketing, and sales reps to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive appointment setting for new business
- Provide competitive feedback for product development & pricing
- Demonstrate ability to sell software and hardware, and overcoming prospects objections
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Distribution and Channel relationship
- Minimum 5 years of technology product sales experience
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com
- Proven track record exceeding measurable goals in an automated sales environment where accurate entry and management of lead data in a CRM system was required
- A self-starter with a track record of follow up and sales development.
- Ability to communicate, cold call, prospect, present and demo product.
- Highly motivated and organized
- Expected to travel 70%
Millennium, with a legacy of stretching back more than 50 years as a premier supplier of high quality access control to organizations of all sizes, we focus on partnerships with factory trained and certified system integrator's to ensure that every system is carefully tailored to meet the unique needs of building owners; whether its one door or thousands across multiple campuses. Check out our website at #removed#
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Successful Electronic Access Control product manufacturer serving the United States and Canada undergoing a radical transformation and modernization to re-align with future neets.
Role: Channel Sales Manager - Access Control Security Products
Location: St Louis,
Apply for this job now.