Spencer Clarke Group are currently recruiting for a Multi Trade Carpenter to work in the Wiltshire area.
A housing association based in Wiltshire have a fantastic opportunity for Multi Trade Carpenters to join their team.
Purpose of the role :
To become part of the team within Responsive repairs and voids and be responsible for providing high quality property maintenance, repair and refurbishment as required of the service, provide exceptional fault diagnosis and excellent customer service in line with meeting all Key Performance Indicators.
- Carry out all carpentry repairs and installs (Main trade)
- UPVC repairs
- Patch plastering
- Painting & decorating
- Floor laying
- Proven track record in the industry
- Be able to carry out Carpentry as a main trade and other multi trades listed above
- NVQ level 2 or City & Guilds qualified (desirable)
- Full UK license (no more than 6 points)
If your interested in the role and would like to apply please email your up to date CV to email@example.com or call Chris on 01772 954 200