Are you a HLTA looking for a long term opportunity within a fantastic primary school in Ealing?
If so this could be the role for you…
We are seeking hardworking, enthusiastic and committed HLTA to work with KS2 students. Ideally we are looking for candidates that have experience within an education setting and have a high understanding and experience of working with children.
The qualities that we are looking for:
• Recent experience within a school is beneficial
• Experience Planning, Preparing and Delivering lessons is DESIRED yet not essential
• Confident teaching KS2 curriculum
• Reliable, passionate and personable
• Conducting observations and providing feedback to staff and parents
• A good command of the English language - written and oral
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Ability to build and maintain solid relationships with staff and students
What we can offer:
• This role is currently on a temp to perm basis with the strong possibility to go permanent.
• Competitive pay package starting from GBP70 (depending on experience)
• A dedicated consultant who deals with each borough so you are guaranteed a bespoke service
• Mobile app and online access to monitor your diary and control when you work
Successful candidates will be required to possess HLTA Status or Qualified Teacher Status and have relevant experience supporting pupils in KS2 in UK Primary Schools.
If you are interested please call Aran on 0208 616 9893
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role.Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.