Under supervision by the Field Service Manager the Warehouse Driver ensures that The ICEE Company is always represented in a professional and courteous manner. Customer and Service are always capitalized at ICEE and we have a commitment to success to not only our Customers but also our partners and our peers. The warehouse driver will be held to a high standard of service with both internal employees and external customers. They are to perform all aspects of the day-to-day functions of a Service Center Warehouse. Additionally, the warehouse driver acts as a back-up route driver as needed by the Service Center.
REQUIRMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receiving/Shipping of packages utilizing: UPS, DHL, etc.
- Assist in loading of ICEE delivery trucks ensuring that they are equipped with ICEE product, current promotional stock and POS (Point of Sale).
- Maintain and order POS for Account Executives.
- Box and palletize product for shipment
- Pull orders for distributor pick up.
- Maintain daily and weekly inventory logs.
- Maintain work area and general upkeep of warehouse/office facility.
- Fill in for route drivers when Service Center is short handed.
- On occasion, there will be COD (cash on demand) accounts delivered. The driver will deliver the product to these accounts and in return he/she will receive the payment for this product. If cash payment is made, the driver is responsible for obtaining a money order for the proper amount. This money order is turned into the Service Center at the end of the day.
NOTE: See Route Driver description for detailed requirements.
To perform this job successfully, the warehouse driver must be self-motivated and have the ability to stay on task with minimal to no supervision. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Customer relations, interpersonal relationships, team relations and service.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Must be self-starter and be able to accomplish tasks in a timely manner.
- Great oral and written communication skills. Must be comfortable performing basic mathematical functions as well.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Need to be at least 21 years of age due to DOT requirements.
- Ability to lift 55-lbs or more on a regular basis. Occasional lifting in excess of 70-lbs required.
- Ability to Drive more than 40% of the time.
- Minimum of two (2) years warehouse and/or customer service experience.
- Forklift certification a plus.
- Must have steel-toed shoes (ICEE provides uniforms).
We want YOU to join The ICEE team! Are YOU ready for a cool job??
ICEE is an equal employment opportunity employer and prohibits discriminatory employment actions against, and treatment of, employees and applicants for employment based on actual or perceived Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, alienage, religion or creed, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition or characteristics, disability or veteran's status, sex offenses, prior record of arrest or conviction, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, status as a victim or witness of domestic violence, sex offenses or stalking and unemployment status.
The ICEE Company is a nationwide company. ICEE is a frozen carbonated beverage. ICEE services and maintains equipment for customers including Target, Walmart, AMC Theaters, Starbucks, McDonalds, and 1,000's of other famous retailers.
Role: Warehouse Driver
Apply for this job now.