We are seeking a Property Manager for a multi-asset portfolio located in the Buena Park neighborhood of Chicago. We want you to become a part of our team!
- Oversee and coordinate all day-to-day operations including marketing, maintenance, customer service, and financial responsibilities
- Attract and retain residents
- Execute monthly lease renewal process, maintain and improve resident retention
- Monitor and benchmark occupancy
- Collecting rent, tracking and benchmarking delinquency
- Provide pricing recommendations
- Investigate and resolve resident complaints
- Manage resident relations and organize resident events
- Implement positive customer service
- Ensure all work order and repair requests are processed in a timely fashion
- Enforce property and associations' rules and regulations
- Complete monthly building inspections
- Walk properties to guarantee curb appeal and limit potential liabilities
- Previous experience in property management or other related fields
- Suburb customer service and resident relation skills
- Ability to build rapport with tenants
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Having been in the residential property management business for almost 40 years, Group Fox is proud to be a Chicago original.
Group Fox strives to bring residents a variety of apartments, led by a team of professionals who understand that customer service is the staple of our business. We focus on providing quality homes for our residents while positively impacting communities we serve.
Role: Property Manager : Multi-Asset Portfolio
Location: City of Chicago,
Apply for this job now.