Company: CARDIAC IMAGING, INC.
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Cardiac Imaging, Inc. (#removed#) has brought together advanced nuclear medicine technology with convenient care through our turnkey mobile clinics. Our service allows physicians to treat their patients for cardiac disease with the most cutting edge tools in nuclear medicine, without leaving the comfort of their practice. We exclusively perform mobile cardiac PET imaging exams, the recognized gold standard across the United States in detecting early coronary artery disease before it is evident on other imaging tests.
We are currently seeking a Certified Nuclear Medicine Technologist to work under the direction of a physician and perform a full range of nuclear imaging for our Mobile Cardiac Imaging Program. Local travel will be required throughout southern California, including occasional overnight stays, as needed. The individual in this role would be reimbursed for all gas mileage and hotel accomodations would be paid for by Cardiac, Imaging, Inc.
Candidate must be local to the greater San Diego area. Relocation expenses are not offered for this position.
- Must be certified by or eligible for the nuclear medicine technology certification board (NMTCB), ARRT (N) Certification
- Must be a graduate of an approved nuclear medicine program
- BRACCO certification preferred
- RSO experience preferred
- 3-5 years work experience is preferred
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and Practice Management Systems
- Ability to work well with others in a professional manner, within a team oriented environment
We offer full time employees a complete benefits package, including health and dental insurance, STD, LTD, life insurance, and paid time off.