The candidate will be primarily responsible for assisting the Clinical Operations team in the execution of clinical trial deliverable in an effective and efficient manner. The candidate will be responsible oversight of investigation site in the United States. This includes: overall site management, and monitoring (including start-up, initiation, routine monitoring, and close-out visits), file maintenance, and tracking of investigator payments.
Clinical Research Associate
- At least 2 years as a full-time regional monitor working for a sponsor or Contract Research Organization (CRO).
- Experience managing CRAs either for the sponsor or at CROs
- Experience managing aspects of CRO function
- Experience managing serious adverse events in collaboration with safety surveillance. Ensuring events are being properly followed to completion.
- Provide oversight of clinical research assistants to ensure optimal support and training is provided.
- Extensive experience collaborating/interacting with counterparts at sponsor and other CROs/vendors (laboratories, drug depots, etc.).
- Experience managing clinical trial investigational site
Venus Consultancy Ltd is a global recruitment service having a unique purpose to provide recruitment services with a personalized touch.
Role: Clinical Research Associate
Location: Neptune City,
Apply for this job now.