Precept Project Advisor-Job Description
We are currently looking for a Project Advisor to work in the San Diego Area. The Precept Project Advisor will provide customer support services to our Healthcare customers by 1) supporting all aspects of customer Utility Water Safety Programs including onsite surveys and preparing written documentation, 2) analyzing and meeting customer needs, 3) conducting analytical sampling and preparing written reports of results, 4) supporting other projects as driven by our consulting services
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and behaviors:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a discipline of Science.
- The Candidate must have OUTSTANDING INTERPERSONAL AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS, as the Project Advisor will have daily contact with customers and prospective clients.
- The Project Advisor must also have excellent written communication skills, and be proficient in using a computer with programs such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- The Candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail, as the analytical reports that are generated must be precise.
- Candidate must have leadership skills and be capable of project management. For a better understanding of the science of our offerings, the candidate must have a good background in sciences (biology, microbiology, chemistry, etc.).
- Candidates with experience with environmental analytical sampling and Indoor Air Quality Assessments and Investigations are preferred.
The candidate must have strong work ethic, be goal driven, must enjoy working in a team-oriented atmosphere, and enjoy working in many different environments on a daily basis. Must be willing to travel throughout the Southern California area.
Precept Environmental Inc. is a professional advisement company that combines engineering disciplines with the science of biology. Precept Environmental provides superior advisement and resources to the many industries, including healthcare, commercial, education, and manufacturing to help manage the hazards associated with airborne and waterborne pathogens that can lead to disease.
Precept Environmental emphasizes the value of job safety, professional development, and the career fulfillment of every employee. The foundation of this culture ensures that the company delivers superior representation to the customers, the community, and the industries that they serve.
The staff of Precept Environmental consists of scientists and engineers with various educational backgrounds. Included are Microbiologists, Environmental Scientists, Mechanical and Chemical Engineers, Certified Industrial Hygienists and a highly trained team of Service and Support Technicians. This blend of industry experience enables Precept Environmental to provide solutions and advisement that is both feasible and effective for the clients.
Role: Project Advisor-Account Manager
Location: San Diego,
Apply for this job now.